1. Fishing lines and teasers may not be placed in the water before 0630.
2. Boats may fish no more than 5 lines. Lines out at 1500. The weigh-in station closes promptly at 1700. Fish brought to the weigh-in after 1700 will not count for tournament points. Times based on GPS time adjusted for local time (-04:00).
3. This is a multi species tournament. Cash prizes and tournament point standings will be
calculated using dolphin, wahoo, yellowfin tuna, and kingfish points. No tuna measuring less than 27 inches (685 mm) from tip to fork of tail will count in this tournament. Please note captains are responsible for having valid tuna permits on board.All other species must measure 32 inches (812 mm) from tip to fork of tail to count in this tournament.
4. For this tournament the mate may remove the rod from the holder, set the hook and then hand the rod to the angler. Once the angler has control of the rod the mate may not touch the rod or line until the leader touches the rod tip. All Other IGFA rules apply in this tournament. This means:
- All line must break at or below 130 pounds as per IGFA 130 pound test standards.
- No free swinging stinger hooks.
- No wire lines may be used
5. All boats must have a working VHF radio on board and in operation at ALL TIMES during fishing hours.
6. Fish MUST be reported to committee boat via VHF Ch 79A or telephone 690-8252. If you are unable to contact the committee boat directly you MUST relay your information to the nearest boat.
7. All billfish catches/releases require photographic or video documentation (Digital preferred) identifying a billfish that meets rule D in the general tournament rules. Billfish catches without photographic documentation will not count for series points.
8. Drift fishing, live bait, and any live baiting techniques are prohibited.